Monday, January 6, 2014

Purple Kisses 2B Quilted in January


Finishing this sweetheart is at the top of my list this month!
I love this mix of vintage & modern fabrics, sewn last spring with Christa's Hugs and Kisses QAL.

The O's are all quilted - just the center's & the X's are left...

Putting this goal in writing spells c-o-m-m-i-t-m-e-n-t.

I think I can.
               I think I can.
                              I think I can...
A Lovely Year of Finishes
Linking up with Fiber of all Sorts for A Lovely Year of Finishes:-)


5 comments:

  1. I'm sure you can! It's lovely - such pretty colours and then you'll be ready for spring 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Perfect for Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! I like how you've alternated the quilting motif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you certainly can and I can't wait to see the final result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's some beautiful quilting! keep at it. =) one stitch at a time, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...