Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fandom in Stitches

 
Most of the time, I find it hard to keep up with the online quilting world. It is so easy to get pulled into quilt blogging bliss, so I try to limit my time reading all the blogs and events. I do follow quite a few though, and inevitably I seem to find out about things a bit late.
 
I read about the Project of Doom Block Drive on Monday and just had to do it. I have been wanting to try foundation piecing, and I got right to work Tuesday selecting fabric scraps and printing the pattern on water soluble paper. Pieced it last night, finished the groups this morning and gave it a soak to remove paper. Too cute!
 
Then I went back to the site for address and noticed these were to be sent no later than April 30th.
I had to think, it is May yes? 
Hopefully Jennifer can accept late block...

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...