Sunday, April 3, 2016

One Monthly Goal: March Winners!

Whether you meet one goal each month, or NOT:

If you are quiltin', you are NOT losin'!

With pleasure, I toured the OMG linkup, read, and admired all the projects! I am grateful for all of YOUR inspiration, linked up right here at my fingertips!

I am grateful also, to several sponsors this month!
FOUR names were drawn randomly:


Congratulations Patty, from Elm Street Quilts
Go To The Bagmaker Supply Etsy Store
$20. Credit toward purchase at Bagmaker Supply!


Congratulations Nancy, from Joy For Grace:












$25.00 Credit at Fat Quarter Shop!


Congratulations Lisa J, from Sunlight in Winter:
Congratulations Heather, from A Reformed Heathen:
'Springtime', Custom Fabric Bundle!

Prize-winner emails will be sent shortly!

A quick note about the OMG Flickr Group:
If you do not have a blog, you can still participate with our linkups! To be eligible for prizes, link your photos directly from the Group Flickr Site. If you do happen to link from the location of it's source (your uploads), just visit the Group, and add your photo to the pool. As long as it is in there, I will find it! 

Bloggers:
If you linkup from your blog, you do not have to add your photos to the OMG Flickr Site. However, you may want to share there! It is fun to see all the projects in one place!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Heidi. I'm so excited to win. I'm sure I'll have trouble choosing what to "buy," though!
    --Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy dance for me! I will enjoy my prize. Congrats to other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I'm not sure where the link up is, so I'm posting here. I got one of two quilts done this month. I've posted at my blog here.....Have a great day!

    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2016/04/quilty-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...