Thursday, June 23, 2016

OMG It's Finished: June Finishes Linkup!

Summer is in full swing here in Southern Nevada! It is hot and life is busy, but I was really motivated to conquer my June goal and I look forward to sharing that here in the next week. Just need some pictures!

I went a bit nuts making heart blocks for the #quiltsforpulse drive organized by The Orlando Modern Quilt Guild. I was so grateful to see the drive organized. I chose to do a night and day version of the blocks, made from a tutorial at Cluck Cluck Sew.
Quite a few favorite fabrics are included in there. Once I began, I just couldn't stop!

Time to link up and celebrate with your quilty achievement for June! Thank you all for sharing here, and taking some time to visit one another. I am looking forward to reading about your projects!



THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
 One Monthly Goal, June Sponsors:

 Fat Quarter Shop: $25 Gift Certificate (Flash Sale Link HERE!)
Bagmaker Supply: $20 Store Credit


20 comments:

  1. Such a pretty heart quilt - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart quilt! I still hoping to find time to make a few blocks, there have been some gorgeous efforts for the Orlando victims.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finish! I think I'm going to make my #quiltsforpulse quilt my OMG for July.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart quilt looks wonderful. A very special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. I'm working on a heart quilt too but so much more slowly. I have no desire to do any other quilts besides hearts at this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scrappy goodness and the rainbows and the blue background that brings it all together. The recipient is sure to treasure such a beautiful quilt made in memory of their loved one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lucky person is going to feel very loved when wrapped in that lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome quilt! I haven't had time to participate. It's good to see all the quilts being made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your heart quilt! I just have the binding to go - maybe I'll be able to link up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nicely done! I love your version of the heart quilt and I know with confidence that it will bring much comfort to it's recipient! You have a quilty heart of gold! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love your heart quilt! The night and day version really adds a lot of impact! We can't thank everyone enough for all the love and support we've received here in Orlando. I think we'd have world peace if everyone was a quilter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your quilt is beautiful, Heidi, and perfect for such a worthy cause. I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago...hot, hot, hot! Not much cooler here, either. I love seeing all the projects in the links. Sweet stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those hearts!!!!! It's so fantastic to see all the heart quilts. I've started one (completely different pattern) that you'll see as my July goal. If I get time, I want to do an I Spy heart, too, but some of that will depend on when I get my swap package.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again for the fun linky!! Lots of great finishes...love your hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the contrast in your heart blocks. What a lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh No! I missed the link up, silly me. Had to tell you I hit my goal though, Bluebell Woods was finished in time to post in the New Quilters Blog Hop where I posted every week day. So happy with it.
    Smiles
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was traveling and unable to post my OMG finish to the June link up. I did reach my goal and posted the photo on June 16. http://withstringsattached.blogspot.com/2016/06/midweek-omg-and-gift.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...