Tuesday, February 23, 2016

OMG: It's Finished Party! February 2016

I am happy to announce I met my One Monthly Goal!
One sandwich complete!
I added background squares all around the perimeter and chose a plain backing.
It has taken over the Juki space, even though not a lick of quilting has been stitched. One last chance to change my mind about quilting and thread, so there the quilt sits for now.

Meanwhile, I am also contemplating making a new bag with some fancy hardware from Bagmaker Supply! I have just about sussed up what I will need: Feet, oval O rings, swivel hook, and a long zipper. I like the zipper they carry that looks like metal but is actually nylon. Perhaps the bag will be my March goal..

OK, Time to link up our February finishes and celebrate! The linky will remain open through February 29th - you have seven days to finish your goal!

The winners of the February fabric bundle, and the Bagmaker Supply $20.00 store credit will be chosen by random drawing and notified by email on March 1st!

Best of  Luck!


12 comments:

  1. Woohoo.. well done on meeting your goal! Happy quilting! (I'm still hoping to meet mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sandwich! (I may do that for my April goal!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on meeting your goal. Good luck with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job finishing your goal. I love your cheerful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrap quilts make my heart sing, and I really want to see what you choose to quilt. ~dezertskyquilts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Good luck deciding on quilting and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on meeting your goal. Deciding on the quilting and the thread are sometimes the hardest part. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you met your goal! Thanks for hosting the link part! I love the gray and yellow bundle (but I can't win two months in a row, can I?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on meeting your goal. I really appreciate having this linkup so I can be held accountable to finishing what I promised!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love linking up, but I missed seeing this post in time to Link my FINISH up! :( I'll have to watch closer next time. I had 4 finishes last month. Yea! My UFO's are getting busted this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...