Tuesday, July 26, 2016

OMG It's Finished: July Linkup!

A bit delayed, but here we go!
Only SIX days left to reach July goals!

I am motivated by the fresh gift-making ideas and all the tutorials shared throughout the month after following the 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. Sarah's hop was so much fun and I have quite a few tutorials bookmarked as a result.
One is for a caddy I have have my eyes on:
Picture ripped from Carole at From My Carolina Home. Link here to the tutorial!
I found Carole's daily dose of Christmas cheer to be so inspiring! Each day new surprises were found, and yesterday's surprise had me doing the happy dance: I won my first box of Aurifil!

Woot-hootin news, thanks to Carole at From My Carolina Home!
Thank you Carole!

Ready or not, It is Link-up time!
Hopefully, I will have a quilted Christmas mini to share here soon. How about you, will you be able to finish up before August is upon us?  Thank you for linking up and Good Luck!


Bagmaker Supply August Hardware Challenge:
Bagmaker Supply has launched a fun and easy challenge for anyone on Facebook! Make anything your imagination desires with their 1.5" slide; large or small!

From the FB page: "Get some gorgeous purse hardware for free, even if you're not the winner. Make a bag from this striking piece of hardware. Take a picture of it and post it here. The entries with the most votes in each of two categories will win $50.00 of beautiful hardware from our Etsy shop. How do I get free hardware without enough votes? If you purchase the challenge item from 7/18/16 - 8/18/16 and follow a few easy rules (including actually entering the contest!) we'll refund the purchase price!"


Go To The Bagmaker Supply Etsy Store

 

Cheers to our amazing sponsors of One Monthly Goal!

Thank you!

 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting these, Heidi! This has been great for me! Enjoy your win :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my OMG done in record time this month. I had a goal date in mind to turn in my Row by Row. I was sew happy to meet that Goal! Thanks for the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have the binding to go, and that is a small quiltlet, so I'll be done! Congratulations on winning the thread! I am quite jealous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little bag. I haven't set a monthly goal in, well, months. I hope you are still doing this next year when I hope to be settled again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop whoop for you Heidi! That is one great prize!
    I didn't link up my goal to make the Christmas in July project... or did I? LOL I cannot remember.
    Nope i just checked. It was while I was taking a break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win, Heidi! I love these monthly goals. Not sure if I will make mine this month or not--I may come down to the wire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome, Heidi! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the thread. Good luck on getting your July goal all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on winning the aurifil...I'm hoping to win some one day . Unfortunately I did not finish my goal and will have to push it in to August. That's life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on winning the thread! That's always a good prize. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas mini.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning the thread! You deserve a treat!
    I didn't finish my July project, but I have high hopes for August!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I am sure you will make good use of the thread. Thank you for hosting this OMG link party. It really keeps me moving and not procrastinate in my quilty projects. Sometimes I do feel stressed though. LOL
    Sandra
    http://thebiasedge.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...