Three of my finishes this quarter were from that list, and I was able to link them up with Adrienne for the Q2 Finishes Party!
1. Pattern tested this bit of Red, White & Blue Goodness:
|Happy Independence Day! Sweet Liberty Table Runner|
2. Aurifil Mini.
|My Twist on Tradition - pattern by Kimberly Jolly, Aurifil Designer of the Month|
3. Mother's Day Bookcover for the large-print NY Times Cookbook.
|Improvisationally pieced & Sewn in Love|
The finishes that qualified as Q2 finishes were all smalls, mainly because I am not real good at predicting my finishes(!)
Try as I may to plan ahead, I like to work on what suits the mood at the time.
Many of my Quarter Three goals remain the same, and I have added a few more as well:
1. Donna's Stars! Status: In queue. All negative space needs quilting. This is a priority for Q3!
2. Cozy Afternoon Free Quilt Along, by Jacquelynne Steves
3. Scrap Dance Mystery Quilt Along by From my Carolina Home
4. Red & White Hourglass Baby Quilt. Status: Flimsy complete - on hanger.
5. Sew Sweet Simplicity. Status: Flimsy complete - on hanger, still needs a back pieced.
6. I forgot what I was calling this Christmas Scrappy Geese quilt! It has been on a hanger since I took that photo (after) sunset photo back in December..
7. Summer Gathering. Status: Flimsy is finished, on a hanger, needs backing!
8. Leaders and Enders. Status: I may have enough blocks to create a setting. I suppose this and my next project are possible finishes, but really not likely!
9. Daisy Chain Status: This flimsy has been on my mind lately. It is baby-size, but I have an idea for expansion and you never know, I may just pull it out and go for it!
10. Primary Circles Baby Quilt: I think of this one each month when I need to select one goal. Status: Four blocks!
11. Dr. Suess Improv Baby. Status: One little pile of fabric & this photo. Taken to remind me of whatever it was that was in my mind that day, month's ago, when I thought I ought to 'whip' this cutie up for my Etsy shop. Perhaps next time I pull them out, I will just do it!
Not pictured, but heavy on my mind to finish:
12. Bear Paw Wedding Quilt for Rhonda and Ernie - I have a stack of Hearty Good Wishes just waiting for this project.
13. My selfish-sewing Churn Dash UFO - 12 Blocks complete, need setting blocks and sashing.
14. Jaftex 85th Anniversary Challenge quilt! Currently in design-mode!
15. Aurifil BOM from 2014 - Blocks are various sizes and a setting needs to be designed.
This lengthy list is set to link up with all the cool folks sharing goals for Quarter Three!
Thank you for inspiring us Adrianne!